Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

What I'm Wearing






Hat: H&M  Sunglasses: Rayban  Jacket: H&M
Jean: American Eagle  Clutch: London boutique

As the daylight lessens and the cold air moves in, my sadness at leaving neon colors, short flouncy skirts and bare legs quickly turns into excited anticipation--Fall is on its way, which means hello again to leather jackets and boots!  It's finally cool enough to wear this oh-so-cool biker jacket that I snagged at H&M over the summer.  I can't confirm or deny, but I'm pretty sure the mere presence of this cropped creation upped my cool status a few notches, and, when paired with these accessories...oh, let me tell you:  I am obsessed/head-over-heels in love with my black fedora and Raybans.  If there were two accessories I could save in a fire, these would be them.  I don't know what it is about this killer combo, but every time I wear them, I have to hold myself back from strutting the streets a la Saturday Night Fever style.  Tell me, my fierce fashionistas, what favorite accessories make you want to strut your stuff?

Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for fall. I'm putting away my board shorts and looking for cool long sleeves for the cold nights on my motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.