Search This Blog

Monday 17 September 2012

What I'm Wearing



Top: H&M  Trousers: Primark  Shoes: Don't remember (sorry)  Clutch:  London boutique
Happy Monday, my fierce fashionistas!  Hope the glorious weather of this weekend treated you well!  I made the most of mine by color blocking this summer's fiercest colors, while I still can.  I must say, these Primark trousers that I came across last year have served me well and are one of my favorite pairs!  With a simple switch of a top, they carry me through all seasons, which is going to benefit me this month, as I will not be spending money for quite some time.  My four day jaunt in London spiraled me into a recession.  What can I say, London is an expensive town and I am an expensive girl!  Oh well, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, right?  This is the perfect opportunity to get creative with what I already have and make the most of my already fabulous duds!  Stay tuned and...

Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.