Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 September 2012

What I'm Wearing



Shirt: FNO 2012  Jeans: American Eagle  Stilettos: New Look
Sunglasses: Rayban Watch: Michael Kors


Good day to you, my fierce fashionistas!  Today's theme is comfy and casual.  Frolicking the streets of London has left me wiped out!  As much as I'd like to spend the next few days in recovery mode, I am sad to report that they will be spent in the gym, shedding the pounds I put on during my macaroon marathon.  

I took my first outfit opportunity to rock my Fashion's Night Out souvenir!  Not only is the cotton super soft, but it hangs in all the right places.  I bought it on Bond Street and managed to snag the last one!  How lucky was I?  I offset it with stilettos, of course, and this AMAZING clutch I happened to stumble upon during one of my shopping escapades. I was in such fashion shock that I don't even remember the name of the store!  Isn't it a studded dream come true?  I am officially OBSESSED and am a proud owner of two different colors.  It was the highlight of my trip!  Have a fantastic day, fashionistas and...


Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.