Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 September 2012

What I'm Wearing






Since today's outfit post got rained out, I decided to take this opportunity to upload some of my London pics  taken in Spitalfields--an artsy/trendy area.  When I wasn't busy gawking at the street art and other catchy one-liners, I was combing the vintage shops.  I tried my best to emulate the punk/hipster look of the area's natives, but I couldn't, for the life of me,  imitate their "slouchy too-cool-to-care" swagger.  I guess my cool points don't reach to such levels!  If any of you fierce fashionistas happen to venture to the London town, I highly recommend you swing out that way.  The ethnic cuisine and quirky coffee shops are a delight, the art is plentiful, and the fashion finds will keep you busy for hours!  Until next time...

Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. effortless chic look! always love to visit that area of London too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.