Search This Blog

Friday 25 February 2011

London Fashion Week 2011

London Street Fashion

 

2-STREET-STYLE-BF_1832095atele 5-STREET-STYLE-BF_1832098atele

Neutral shades and a fur vest make this a classically chic ensemble.  Simple?  Yes.  Boring?  NEVER!

Wide-leg trousers and an oversized blazer, paired with chunky shoes gives a masculine, yet FIERCE femme look.

   
hbz-london-street-style-001-de hbz-london-street-style-005-de
My cardinal rule: Better to be under-dressed than OVER-dressed.  You can never go wrong with skinny jeans and heels. Tight leather pants and a faux fur jacket—Two of this season’s MUST HAVES.  Her slouchy demeanor gives her extra cool points!
   

hbz-london-street-style-006-de

hbz-london-street-style-008-de
This girl is definitely “in the know.” Long skirts, layers, and clogs are expected to be HUGE next season. Preppy girl with an edge: Brushed gold sweater and a chestnut handbag topped with a black leather skirt would make any girl the envy of her sorority.
redhead-streetstyle-largecos hbz-london-street-style-010-de-40466022
A casual outfit of leggings and a shirt made fierce with ankle boots, a leather jacket, and a handbag. Skinny black pants and a leather accented trench makes this outfit chic, with subtle edge.

***Images: fashion telegraph.co.uk, cosmopolitan.co.uk, and harpersbaazar.com***

 

Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE all the looks you featured! I wish I could look like that every day, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous are these ladies? They have great sense of style too, I loved all of these outfits. My favorite is the girl with the faux fur jacket.
    Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I would be thrilled if we follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear:)sure we can follow each other!
    i like so much Olivia Palermo style..great post!
    i wait you to follow on my blog i'll do the same:)
    kiss

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all have so great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment,sure I'll follow you.
    Now following follow back XOXO

    I love your blog! I wanna visit London!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the leather pants with the fur coat. And how gorgeous is that red hair girl? I freaking love all of these looks.
    And thanks for your comment, I wish I was in London to see all the beautiful streetstyle.

    www.dentelleetfleurs.blogspot.com
    I follow you, follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all outfits are amazing, especially the last two and those ankle boots is what i am looking for!
    London's really capital of fashion, let me say it!

    your blog is very ispiring, we could actually follow each other! am a follower now :)

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog you have here! thanks for you lovely comments.

    Now following you, follow me back if you wissh.

    toya

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the faux fur, leather pants outfit, it's stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olivia Palmero has been ALL over fashion week in NYC and London. Not gonna lie, though, I've loved her look every time!

    Loving all of these neutral-on-nuetral looks. Boots and (faux) fur make winter worthwhile. :)

    xx - Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you :-) The Kat von D lipstick is different from all the other reds I have (& I have lots *lol*), if you can find it, you should really give it a try. It lasts well, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.